At Eastern Power United LLC, we never compromise quality for price. Itis our policy to deliver service excellence through our quality of work, value for money and commitment to putting our customers first.
Our quality assurance certification ensures our clients get exactly what they want. We have a simple philosophy of getting the job done on time and on budget, while still providing quality of service.
Health, Safety and Welfare Policy.
MP Electrical Company recognizes its moral and legal responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1993 and associated regulations and codes of practice.
This Health, Safety and Welfare Policy sets out the manner in which the company intends to meet its obligations and promote and encourage our employees, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers and their employees to adopt a positive, co-operative approach to health, safety and welfare.
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work appropriate to the nature of the company’s activities by identifying hazards and carrying out risk assessments.
- Ensure a safe working environment through implementing risk control measures.
- Promote a safety culture in which all parties accept responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Enable and promote communication and consultation with all staff.
- Set objectives for and achieve high standards through the provision of safety training and instruction.
- Provide a basis for the review and continual improvement of the company health, safety and welfare policy, procedures and control systems.
The Health, Safety and Welfare Policy sets out in general terms what each of us needs to do about health and safety at work and shall be issued to all employees and made available to all interested parties.
It is up to us to act responsibly, carefully and wisely, for our own well being, that of our customers our colleagues and our families.
- Muscat Municipality
- Bank Muscat
- Sultanate Oman
- Royal Court Affair
- State Audit Institution